Roush Manufacturing Job Posting
October 15, 2013 – November 15, 2013
9697 - Plastic Injection Mold Makers
Roush supplies comprehensive, integrated development services and provides customers with support that fuses technology and engineering. From design through prototyping, testing and manufacturing, we take our customers' visions from the sketch pad to production. We're focused, efficient, and we deliver. With over 2500 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States, and interests around the world, Roush solves customers’ problems and provides significant support to the automotive, performance products, military, entertainment, life sciences, alternative fuels and consumer products industries.
We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to our customers’ success.
If you’re only happy when your customers are happy, we want you on our team.
Visit our website:
Like us on Facebook:
Due to outstanding growth, ROUSH is seeking experienced Mold Makers who take pride in their work. Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a growing company? If so, Roush has immediate openings to join our team located in our Farmington, MI facility.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Minimum one year plastic injection mold making experience in a fast paced production environment.
· Must be able to bench, spot and assemble tooling.
· Ability to operate manual tool room equipment efficiently.
· Must be able to work and understand from blueprints and shop viewer.
· Must have own tools.
· Willing and able to work overtime when necessary.
· Must be a self-starter & self-motivated.
· Ability & desire to complete all tasks assigned.
· Reliable attendance.
· Good attention to detail.
· Blow mold experience is a plus.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
You must refer to the job posting ‘9697 Mold Maker’ to be considered.
Send resume by November 15th, 2013
Send updated resume to Amber LaCour,
Keywords: mold maker, bench, plastic injection, tool maker