Roush Job Posting
January 31st, 2014 – February 28th, 2014
9931-Vehicle Evaluators / Test Drivers
Roush supplies comprehensive, integrated development services and provides customers with support that fuses technology and engineering. From design through prototyping, testing and manufacturing, we take our customers' visions from the sketch pad to production. We're focused, efficient, and we deliver. With over 2000 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States, and interests around the world, Roush solves customers’ problems and provides significant support to the automotive, performance products, military, entertainment, life sciences, alternative fuels and consumer products industries.
We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to our customers’ success.
If you’re only happy when your customers are happy, we want you on our team.
Visit our website:
3-4 days a week Monday - Sunday / Contingent Vehicle Evaluators / Test Drivers
$8.25 per hour
8 or 10 hour shifts available
AM shift is from 5:00 AM – 3:00 PM
PM shift is from 3:00 PM – 1:00 AM
Vehicle Evaluators test drive prototype cars and trucks prior to production and provide opinions regarding vehicle function, comfort, and performance, or any issues. You will drive on a predetermined route and execute specific test procedures. During the shift you will complete an evaluation form regarding vehicle function. You must be able to write clear and concise reports about what you experience and explain your perception of vehicle performance, function and comfort. These positions are located in Livonia, MI
• Drive vehicles in small groups on designated routes
• Report any functional issues encountered while driving
• Test vehicle features and systems and provide feedback relating to vehicle performance
• Must be at least 18 years’ old with high school diploma or equivalent
• Must have a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record and have reliable transportation
• Ability to drive vehicles with manual transmission
• Available to work some weekends
• Must be able to read maps, follow directions & be familiar with the Metro Detroit area
• Possess automotive knowledge and be able to check basic vehicle components & fluids
• Detail oriented & able to complete required paperwork including vehicle checklist and composition of reports
• Be a self-starter, self motivated & willing to learn
• Have strong verbal & written communication skills
• Basic computer skills are preferred
• Familiarity with vehicle electrical features (Bluetooth, GPS Navigation, Entertainment Systems) is a plus
• Preference will be given to those that reside near the geographical location and/or who will work weekends
You must refer to this posting ‘9931’ to be considered.
Send resume by February 28th, 2014. AA/EEO
Send updated resume to Amber LaCour, Email:
Visit our Website: