MPS Group Inc. has a position open for an Accounting/Admin Intern.
Objective: Assist the Accounting and/or Admin Managers with various projects and routine tasks. Gain insight and experience by working with different departments in a corporate environment.
Typical Duties include:
- General Ledger account reconciliations
- Sub Ledger account reconciliations
- Work in DocLink (Document Imaging system) to add additional back up or perform analysis
- Job cost analysis; comparing subledger reports to the general ledger
- Deep dive analysis on specific jobs
- Filing and copying as needed
- Reconcile accounts payable supplier statement to GP
- Partner with purchasing to maintain current vendor information (insurance certificates, W-9, and prequalification forms)
- Completed Freshman or Sophomore year in college with some Accounting or Finance classes completed
- Familiar with excel and word a plus