Roush Industries Job Posting
January 6, 2014 – February 5, 2014
#9887 – Auto Technicians/ Mechanics
Roush supplies comprehensive, integrated development services and provides customers with support that fuses technology and engineering. From design through prototyping, testing and manufacturing, we take our customers' visions from the sketch pad to production. We're focused, efficient, and we deliver. With over 2800 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States, and interests around the world, Roush solves customers’ problems and provides significant support to the automotive, performance products, military, entertainment, life sciences, alternative fuels and consumer products industries.
We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to our customers’ success.
If you’re only happy when your customers are happy, we want you on our team.
Visit our website:
Like us on Facebook:
Due to growth, Roush is looking for experienced Automotive Technicians/Mechanics to join our team. We have multiple positions on our day and afternoon shifts available in our Allen Park, MI facility.
· Minimum three years’ automotive technician experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must have own tools with rolling tool box
· Well rounded mechanical experience
· Must have good organizational skills
· Must have good attention to detail
· Must possess the skills to read, comprehend, and execute written procedures
· Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and willing to learn
· Must have reliable attendance and be willing to work overtime/weekends
· Ford experience preferred
· State/ASE certifications preferred
· Prototype build mechanic experience preferred
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K,
paid vacation, and paid holidays.
You must refer to this #9887 – Automotive Technicians/Mechanics posting to be considered.
Send resume by February 5, 2014.
Send updated resume to Adrienne Leonard, Fax: 734-779-7804 Email: