Roush Job Posting
January 6, 2014 – February 5, 2014
#9835 - Automotive Electrical Technicians
Roush supplies comprehensive, integrated development services and provides customers with support that fuses technology and engineering. From design through prototyping, testing and manufacturing, we take our customers' visions from the sketch pad to production. We're focused, efficient, and we deliver. With over 2000 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States, and interests around the world, Roush solves customers’ problems and provides significant support to the automotive, performance products, military, entertainment, life sciences, alternative fuels and consumer products industries.
We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to our customers’ success.
If you’re only happy when your customers are happy, we want you on our team.
Visit our website:
Like us on Facebook:
Do you love electrical troubleshooting? If so, we may have the perfect position for you. We have an immediate need for electrical technicians with mechanical skills in our Allen Park, MI facility.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Must have own tools with rolling tool box
· Minimum 2 years’ automotive electronic experience or similar electronic experience
· Strong mechanical ability
· Able to read wiring schematic diagrams
· Have good organizational skills
· Be a self-starter & self-motivated
· The ability to work in a team atmosphere & learn new tasks
· Have the ability & desire to complete all tasks assigned
· Have excellent communication & time management skills
· Have reliable attendance & be able to work overtime/weekends
· Must have good attention to detail
· Experience performing soldering and crimping
· Knowledge of Ford products a plus
· ASE /State certifications a plus
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401K, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
You must refer to #9835 - Automotive Electrical Technicians posting to be considered. Send resume by February 5, 2014. AA/EEO
Send updated resume to Adrienne Leonard, Fax: 734-779-7804 Email: