- MI |
- Jobs |
- Automotive HIL Engineer
Automotive HIL Engineer
- Read electrical schematics, understand the vehicle components, and interface wiring harnesses to HIL simulator to electronic control units.
- Design & develop hardware solutions in the HIL test environment by identifying attributes of hardware signals, defining sensor/actuator interfaces, debugging ECU interfaces and defining signal conditioning requirements.
- Develop and update the real time plant & controller models using Matlab/Simulink.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum of 6 years of professional engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Matlab/Simulink modeling and simulation of plant and control systems.
- Maintain HIL Test system with updates to interface models, system hardware, user interface.
- Knowledge in various scripting tools (i.e. Python, Visual basic).
- Experience in working on dSPACE Simulator.
- Knowledge and understanding of automotive domain.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Matlab, Simulink, Python.
- Hardware design.
- Automotive Domain Knowledge.
- Communication Protocols: CAN, LIN, etc.