Vesco Oil Corporation, an ISO 9001-14001 certified and environmentally conscientious supplier, is one of the largest distributors of branded automotive and industrial oil lubricants in the United States. Vesco also promotes sustainable practices and recycling, including collecting and recycling more than 3,000,000 gallons of used oil annually, collecting and reclaiming nearly 200,000 gallons of used antifreeze each year, processing and recovering over 1,000,000 pounds of steel from used oil filter scrap, and keeping nearly 250,000,000 gallons of hazardous waste out of landfills through collection and reclamation.
Vesco Oil is a family-owned business founded in 1947 with locations in Southfield, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Mancelona, and Zilwaukee, Michigan; Columbus, Cleveland- Medina, and Wauseon, Ohio; and Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We pride ourselves in our strong safety record, long-term employee retention, ongoing training and development, and internal career growth opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Local route; Monday through Friday; Day shift; home every night.
- Drives truck from point to point safely.
- Prepares receipts for load drop off and picked up.
- Complies with all regulations, rules, and company procedures while performing job duties.
- CDL Class B License
- DOT Medical Card
- Clean driving record
- Three to six months related experience and/or driver training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hazardous and air brake endorsements
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to represent Vesco Oil in a professional, positive manner in all contacts.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent wages
- Medical Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Safety and Attendance Bonuses
- Profit Sharing
- Wellness Program