Delta Technologies is an industry leading tooling company who is searching for an experienced Checking Fixture Design Leader for checking fixtures.
- Lead the Designers with a variety of standard and non-standard gages, fixtures and related tooling
- Line up the fixture designers
- Determine all fixture design content
- Respond to all design questions
- Ensure fixture designs function appropriately
- Review completed fixture designs with customers
- Work with our team of department managers and designers
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job
- All other duties as assigned
- High School degree or equivalent
- A minimum 7 years’ experience with Automotive Checking Fixtures
- Understand how to design in Catia V5 (minimum 3 years)
- Knowledge of fixture design practices
- Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Self-starter with positive attitude
- Organized and have ability to multitask
Delta offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
Delta Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, or status as a protected veteran.