Delta Technologies is an industry leading tooling company who is searching for an experienced CNC Application Engineer. The CNC Application Engineer works under the direction of Technology Leadership, managing CNC data and processes.
- Manage CNC tooling databases (tool and assembly geometry, feeds and speeds)
- Measure and design CNC tools, tooling assemblies and workholding
- Provide technical support for CNC applications
- Participate in CNC process improvement meetings
- CNC machining experience and/or education
- Some manufacturing shop experience – mold shop preferred
- Experienced with basic hand tools including measurement devices
- CAM programming experience – RTM, WorkNC and/or Powermill preferred
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Excel including VBA macro programming
- Database experience
- Proficient with e-mail
- Good communication skills
- Willing to work weekends
Delta offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
Delta Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, or status as a protected veteran.