Delta Technologies is an industry leading tooling company who is searching for CNC Machinist on 1st Shift with a background in machine operation and CNC Programming. Our customers are automotive manufacturers and suppliers in one of the fastest growing automotive regions.
- Operate numerically controlled machine tools
- Perform complex series of progressive machining operations on a diverse line of work to close and exacting tolerance and finish specifications
- Check parts for conformance to specifications.
- May run more than one unit simultaneously.
- CNC 3 Axis programming of vertical mill
- Set-up and operate CNC Vertical Mill
- Understanding of Fanuc and G&M codes
- Manual machining skills (Bridgeport, lathe, grinder)
- Perform Quality checks and make machine offsets as necessary
- Read and understand part designs
- Functional familiarity with CAD
- Direct hands-on experience with CNC Vertical Mills, manual milling machines, lathes, and grinders.
- Previous machine shop, fabrication experience, and the ability to work quickly and accurately with large, heavy machinery and products
- Familiar with WorkNC CAM or RTM/Lemoine CAM Software a plus
- Experience with Fidia, Heidenhain or Fanuc machine Controls
- 3+2 5-axis Machining Experience a plus
- Experience with Machining of 3D contour surfaces
- Injection Mold Core/Cavity/Component and/or Model Machining Experience
- Injection Mold 2D Plate Machining and 2D Component Machining Experience
- Ability to Program/Operate a 3 axis Mill to complete all Drilling, Tapping and Milling processes
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Ability to stand, walk, sit, talk or hear. Ability to lift 5 - 50 pounds.
Delta offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
Delta Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, or status as a protected veteran.