HVAC Service Technician
River City Mechanical is currently seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our team.
Experienced Commercial HVACR Service Technician: Application of trade skills in repairing, maintaining, & replacing air conditioning, heating and related equipment.
- Troubleshoot/repair: equipment up to but not limited to 5-30 tons, pumps, motors, cooling towers, chillers, boilers, furnaces and controls.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within the HVACR field.
- Complete preventative maintenance contracts.
- Installation of new equipment, when necessary.
- Start new equipment and document proper operation.
- Fill out service reports for billing purposes.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Associates Degree in HVACR
- 5+ years service experience in the field
- Refrigerant Handlers Certification
- Personal hand tools, refrigerant gages & test meters.
- Clean driving record
- Drug Free Workplace
River City Mechanical offers its associates a comprehensive benefit package including: competitive compensation, bonus plans, paid time off (Paid time off, Holidays and Personal Days), insurance packages for Health, Dental, Life and Disability, and 401k retirement plans.