US Farathane has been a leading source of plastics manufacturing, supplying the automotive industry for over 40 years. Through highly technical research and development, coupled with a diverse and knowledgeable Management Team and dedicated Associates, US Farathane has continued to grow each year.
We provide customers with a wide range of full-service support from black box design concepts to highly engineered composites, TPE’s and TPO’s as well as specialized extrusion and compression technologies.
- Responsible for following, enforcing, communicating all internal and OSHA required safety procedures
- Coordinate the safety program including written programs, training, inspections, and committee activities to ensure that local and federal requirements are met.
- Investigate incidents, perform root cause analysis and come up with corrective/preventative actions.
- Provide support to plant for environmental, health, and safety questions/concerns.
- Reports to the Management Team on the status of the environmental management system, including environmental compliance, system audits and corrective action plans.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in EHS
- Automotive manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities