Looking for a positive change? We are busy & need help! Join our team at Swick Home Services. We are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated individual to deliver parts and materials to our teams in the field as well as assist the Warehouse Manager with receiving materials and keeping an accurate inventory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Warehouse Manager in maintaining proper inventory stock and complete monthly material audits.
- Ensures the warehouse is always clean and organized.
- Returns all unneeded material and equipment.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
- Represents our company in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- Forklift license or willingness to become certified
Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
- Other computer skills a plus.
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Clean driving record.
- Medical Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Paid vacation days
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid MI driver’s license