US Farathane is seeking an experienced DIE SETTER. Directly responsible for the machine set-ups including primary and secondary equipment both scheduled and unscheduled.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all mold changes done per the production schedule and all emergency mold changes.
- Responsible for the proper set-up of all die related functions such as watering of the die, knockout, hot runner set-up, hydraulics, pneumatics etc.
- Responsible for repairing any fluid or air leaks relating to the die.
- Responsible for any and all die insert changes.
- Responsible for the pulling and resetting of all die halves specifically for the purpose of die repair.
- Responsible for the loading and unloading of all die carrying trucks.
- Responsible for maintaining the orderly appearance of all die storage.
- Responsible for the ordering of, and the orderly appearance of, all die setting supplies including the removal of all said supplies from the molding machine.
- Responsible for the initial shooting of all die sets where applicable.
- Responsible to ensure all paperwork is completed, submitted and filed in a timely manner.
- Responsible to follow all OSHA and safety rules and regulations.
- Responsible to follow all USF policies and procedures.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These physical requirements include:
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 35lbs.
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward.
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These conditions include:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee must not wear any loose-fitting clothing that may get in the way of the moving machinery.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employee may be required to work outside for short periods of time.
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!