Delta Technologies is an industry leading tooling company who is searching for an Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) Coordinator.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for following, enforcing, communicating all internal and OSHA required safety procedures
- Coordinate the safety program including written programs, training, inspections, and committee activities to ensure that local and federal requirements are met.
- Investigate incidents, perform root cause analysis and come up with corrective/preventative actions.
- Provide support to plant for environmental, health, and safety questions/concerns.
- Reports to the Management Team on the status of the environmental management system, including environmental compliance, system audits and corrective action plans.
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in EHS
- Tooling and/or Automotive manufacturing experience is strongly preferred
- Organized and able to multitask
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities