At FANUC America Corporation we are passionate about our customers, our employees, and the work we perform. We maintain a workplace where individuals can be proud of, where talents are embraced, and results are encouraged and supported.
We are looking for talented people who value integrity, informed decision-making and collaboration. If you believe you are one of those talented people, and are interested in being considered for a career at FANUC America, we invite you to apply today!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Electrical Engineer
FANUC America Corporation provides the most complete range of industry-leading robotics, CNC and motion control systems, and ROBODRILL machining centers. Our innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas to be more efficient, reliable and profitable. FAC is currently searching for an Electrical Engineer to engineer, design and implement process driven system solutions in our world-class PaintShop organization. Primary responsibilities will include:
- To support Project Managers to execute FANUC’s Paint Systems business requirements by utilizing FAC Engineering processes. The engineering output will be used for installation and manufacturing of FAC systems.
- Attend Project kickoff meetings and take active participation. Obtain a clear understanding from the Project manager and Team of what is expected from the Electrical Engineering group. Clarify any discrepancies.
- Provide project plans, schedules and Design specifications for each project.
- Support the system installation, start up and training as required by the Project Manager.
- Create and use all standard drawings in Electrical Engineering standard manual.
- Review all drawings for completeness and accuracy. Release installation drawings and component drawings, including schematics for review with the installation engineer.
- Liaison with external Engineering design resources when required.
Ideal candidate will have the following experience/skills and education:
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering discipline or equivalent relevant experience.
- Must have three years design experience with automation.
- Strong problem Solving skills with the ability to identify causes and offer other potential solutions.
- Must be organized and able to manage multiple tasks at one time.
We offer market competitive pay and benefits programs, as well as opportunities for advancement, knowledge and skill development, and recognition of individual achievements. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Dollars
- Generous Holiday & Vacation Program