Our mission is to keep North American industry up and running.
We aren’t here to blame you for the downtime — we’d much rather get you up and running again. We know your machinery and your systems as well as you. We likely installed them.We thrive on the challenge. We take pride in solving massive problems. We are continually pushing ourselves and our teams to improve both character and skill.
Serve Electric… Powering industry. Empowering people.
Our Project Managers are responsible for scheduling resources and managing electrical projects and ensuring that the projects fall within budget, required timelines and meet Serve Electric's stringent requirements for quality.
The Project Manager is also accountable for project invoices and acts as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries while maintaining a high level of customer service. Typical decision-making required for this position includes:
- Resource management decisions (strategic scheduling)
- Ensuring all work is conducted safely
- Handling changes in billing due to changes in project scope
- Utilizing best practices to increase work quality
- Using systematic approaches to troubleshooting and repair
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Demonstrating your commitment to safety in the workplace
- Ability to read and comprehend control circuits, control panels and drawings
- Accurately estimating time and materials required for jobs and providing timely quotes to customers
- Manage work orders and approve invoices
- Oversee and / or perform various electrical field work, installations and troubleshooting
- Oversee and / or perform ESA upgrades to machines and equipment
- Review project budgets and timelines to ensure compliance with project plans
- Supervise multiple technicians
- Manage any project conflicts
- A valid Journey mans or Masters License
- Eight - ten years of relevant electrical experience, preferably in an industrial setting Five years of experience with job quotes and electrical project management
- Solid knowledge of NEC code
- A valid license with a clean driving record
- Detail orientated with some computer abilities
- Great attitude with a desire to exceed customer expectations
We are proud to offer our employees:
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Company Cell phone and Laptop