The Meridian Company has built a strong reputation in our community for delivering quality craftsmanship, and unparalleled service for over 35 years. We believe that the foundation of our success lies in encouraging our employees to achieve both personal, and professional growth.
When you join The Meridian Company, you become more than an employee - you become part of a team! Our employee retention, and employee longevity speaks solely to that fact. Loyalty isn't something that we just get from our customers, but it is something we have earned from our employees as well.
Why join The Meridian Company team?
- Up to $25 per hour
- Uniforms Provided
- Up to 3 weeks Paid Vacation
- Paid holidays
- Vehicle provided
- Advancement opportunities- we hire from within!
- Continuing education / training provided
- Company Activities
- Paid Weekly
- No micro-management
- Family Owned - Dedicated to great Company Culture!
We're recruiting for experienced Electricians to service and repair the equipment in our customer's homes. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the best places to work in the Greater Lansing Area. If you are an experienced Electrician with excellent residential troubleshooting skills, we want to talk with you.
- Electrician with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability to make on-the-job applications. Minimum of 1 year as a registered apprentice required. Journeyman Preferred.
- Competency in residential service and renovation.
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units, trace lines and reading wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Knowledgeable in the installation of Generators and transfer switches.
- Show up on time or early everyday.
- Maintain communication with dispatcher, manager, parts department and members of the installation team.
- Keep truck inventory up to date.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Professional appearance and move with purpose.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities. Complete paperwork on time and follow procedures.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- 401K w/employer contribution
The Meridian Company is a great place to work. We hope to hear from you, or feel free to forward this to a friend.
Thank you for your consideration.