MPS Group, Inc. has an opening for an intern at the GM Toledo facility. The successful candidate will be supporting the site Resource Manager with coordinating all onsite activities in relation to the storage, transportation and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes and other related services following Federal, state and local regulations. Supporting Site Manager in facilitating all requirements of customer specific TWM program.
Typical Duties include:
- Assist or Perform Client Site Regulatory and other Inspections
- Assist with coordinating logistics for transportation of hazardous waste, universal waste and non-hazardous waste from client site including profiling, scheduling, manifesting and physically loading bulk and drum loads.
- Assist with or prepare specific client reports utilizing Microsoft Office applications
- Data collection for site specific projects
- Collect and input data into MPS and customer tracking databases
- Currently Enrolled in 4 year College degree Program
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills (Verbal and Written)