Assembles products using established production procedures, safety procedures and quality standards.
- Assembles the final stages of the IBC (intermediate bulk container) by installing top bars, placards, lids, labels and panels according to the work order.
- Safely uses basic hand tools and small power tools.
- Monitors and reports quality deficiencies to Shift Supervisor.
- Works safely on the job by utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment when needed, using proper procedures and job safety analyses.
- Notify management of any defective equipment or hazardous conditions. Promptly report all injuries to management.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining small components of inventory in the most efficient storage arrangement at work station.
- Maintains housekeeping standards around assigned work area and performs additional housekeeping duties as assigned.
- Follows the safety rules and procedures of the facility.
- Various other duties and tasks as assigned.
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Ability to read and understand any written material supplied, follow directions and ask necessary questions.
- Must be able to read simple instructions and follow simple directions.
- Must be able to perform simple tasks independently after being given specific instructions.
- Willingness to work as part of a team or independently as the situation requires.
- Must be able to physically lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, sit, crouch and climb to perform duties.