The incumbent assumes responsibility for the successful execution of construction work, in accordance with contractual obligations, internal policies, and the Required Project Standards (RPS) of the Company.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes and implements a project management information control system to help effectively govern the lifecycle of the project.
- Manages all aspects of the customer relationship, with the objective of securing future repeat business.
- Protects the interests and legal rights of the Company during project execution via thorough documentation and timely communication with customers, subcontractors, vendors, and internal parties.
- Breaks down cost estimates into manageable, measurable segments for accurate cost projections.
- Issues purchase orders to equipment providers and material suppliers, in accordance with the Company’s purchasing guidelines and limits of authority.
- Develops a detailed and complete scope of work for contracts issued to subcontractors.
- Identifies cost impacts resulting from changes to the project scope and construction schedule.
- Pursues compensation for resulting impacts in full compliance with the project’s contract terms/required project standards to maximize profitability.
- Facilitates the design of labor plans and manpower loading schedules, produces target reports for productivity, maintains progress drawings, and accurately tracks and reports installation productivities.
- Forecasts and verifies the costs, revenue, and gross profit of given projects at least monthly to accurately portray the expected financial outcome to key stakeholders.
- Monitors project cash flow to achieve a consistently positive bottom line via an appropriate schedule of values, maximized monthly billing, and timely payment collections.
- Oversees engineering/commissioning resources and subcontractor work to capitalize on productivity.
- Effectively manages the job completion, final acceptance, and warranty period to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintains appropriate Company confidentiality at all times.
- Protects the assets of the Company and ethically upholds the Corporate Code of Conduct in all situations.
- Cultivates and promotes the “Hearts & Minds” safety culture.
- Consistently exemplifies the Core Values of the Company (We Care, We Strive for for Excellence, We Act with Integrity, We are Innovative, We are Competitive, and We are Accountable).
- Bachelor’s Degree [in a construction-related field] or equivalent.
- 5+ years of industry-specific experience.
- In-depth knowledge of federal, state, and local building codes and construction laws.
- Demonstrated ability to engage in effective collaboration, communication, and negotiation.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Efficacy in managing competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Documented completion of OSHA’s 30-hour Construction Training Course.
Full Benefits Provided
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.