Service Technician / Installer - Base Position
Job Description: Mobile Air, LLC is offering an excellent opportunity for a mechanically inclined person that can serve as a Service Installer / Technician and secure the ability to grow their career with the largest concentrated portable HVAC company in the country. To continue our rapid growth, we are seeking an ambitious individual with mechanical skills and aptitude as well as a basic knowledge of mechanical equipment and electrical controls.
· Equipment to include portable heating from 65,000 BTU thru 3,500,000 BTU, Air Conditioning systems from 1-ton thru 80-ton and small to very large dehumidification, HEPA filtration systems 600 CFM thru 8,000 CFM
· You will be responsible for cleaning and preventative maintenance of equipment, service of equipment in the field and deliver and set-up of equipment on customer sites.
· You will also be responsible for service documentation, demonstration of equipment for customer use and travel to customer sites.
· You will be required to develop a higher degree of personal responsibility and independent working habits while installing, servicing or transporting our customer’s temporary equipment.
· Travel typical area of coverage will be within 15-minutes - 2-hour drive time.
Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement into possible future roles.
To be qualified, all applicants should have:
· 1 - 3 years of experience in a related mechanical field with repairing and maintaining equipment.
· High school diploma minimum. College HVAC Associates recommended.
· The ideal candidate should have basic diagnostic and repair skills for mechanical and electrical systems and own the tools applicable to the position.
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record, able to pass a background check and DOT driving certificate (physical and drug testing),
· 10-hour OSHA minimum and 30-hour OSHA preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
· Candidates should exhibit strong teamwork, verbal, and written skills, and possess the ability to work well with others.
· Must have good communication skills.
· Be well groomed, able to project a positive image when face to face with our customers.
Mobile Air has the industry reputation for higher end customer service and problem solving skills, and your willingness and ability to provide this to each customer and within Mobile Air can help blend your technical and human relationship skills into our team.
· Competitive salary based on experience.
· Competitive medical plan.
· 401k benefit program with company matching.
· Company profit sharing.
· Vacation paid time off and holidays.