Wanting to move to a warmer climate? We are growing a new division specializing in HVAC and will provide relocation assistance for qualified applicants.
Job Location: Lexington, NC
Pro Plumbing Services, LLC is a friendly, full-service, residential plumbing company focused on providing customer satisfaction and punctual, courteous service. Locally owned and operated. We employ knowledgeable, expert staff. We promote a smoke free work enviroment. Join our team!
Pro Plumbing Services is recruiting for a few exceptional technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and installation.
As an HVAC technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical compentency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair heating and cooling systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home, service calls.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or underperforming systems.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Work along side customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- HVAC License (any state)
- Minimum of 4 year's experience
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Relationship Management skills to create rapport with customers.
- Goal-driven Technicians is ideal for our company - No micro management.
- Team player- We all help each other out/You team will also support you!
- Able to dispatch from your home
- Competitive compensation - unlimited earning potential.
- Uniforms provided
- On-going Training
- Company Truck Provided
- Ability to work out of your home after 2-3 weeks!
- Relocation provided
To learn more about us, please visit us on any of the following sites: