A leader in the automotive industry, a company here in Battle Creek is looking for an Industrial Maintenance Tech to join their team. They have state-of-the-art equipment, and are constantly creating new technologies and processes. They place an emphasis on their employees and creating a positive workplace. This company offers a bright and clean work environment, with friendly staff. As a direct hire Maintenance Tech, you would have the chance to work with new technology constantly! Come be a part of this teriffic team!
Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair machines
-Make plumbing/electrical changes as needed
-Perform preventative maintenance
-Modify machinery based on production needs
-Work effectively with team members
-Complete required training
-Complete proper paperwork
The right candidate will:
- Have Journeyman's card, or 8+ years experience
- Have experience with CNC and PLC
- Be able to read blueprints
- Experience with plumbing, pneumatic, hydraulics, industrial electrical, and welding
- Be able to obtain forklift license
This is a Direct Hire position!
Pay starts at $26.36 per hour working on 2nd shift