Join Rieth-Riley and help our team Pave the Road to Success! Rieth-Riley is a team of motivated, highly qualified individuals who are committed to the success of each and every project. The Rieth-Riley proudly remain dedicated to moving forward. It's the way we think, the way we act — the way we approach every bridge, and all
Assist and support the project manager with on-site administrative tasks, operations, and technical aspects of projects including labor, equipment, materials, and subcontractors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist with surveying, testing, sample collection, drawing correction and filing
- Assist with report preparation, safety inspections, submittal logging and processing
- Assist with time keeping and cost control, inventory control, schedule checking and subcontractor monitoring
- Assist with the preparation of quantity take-offs - calling vendors and subcontractors for proposals
- Attend bid openings, conferences, etc.
- Assist with the checking of drawings and specifications or completeness, accuracy or discrepancies
- Assist with planning and scheduling
- Assist with the processing of change orders, extra work orders and preparing requests for progress payments
- Assist with the arranging of utility services
- Preparing charts and formal reports
- Assist with density testing and core sample collection
- Assist with quality control calculations and measurements
- Assist with the supervision of punch-list activities
- Assist with the obtaining of permits and licenses, checking zoning and code requirements
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and or Construction Management preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Must have good organization skills
- Must be quick to adapt and able to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Good PC skills--proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel essential.
- Problem solving skills with attention to detail
- Self-motivated; ability to work independently
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran