InfraSource, A Quanta Services Company
At InfraSource, we believe in developing and retaining the best people in the industry and providing the best value services to our customers in the natural gas and electric industries. With over 2,000 team members in 30 locations across the United States, we take pride in developing the infrastructure of our country by connecting people and resources. As an industry leader over the last 60 years, we have built our reputation as a premier provider of services with a solid track record of performance, integrity and – above all – a commitment to safety, quality, and our people.
What you offer us:
- Load or assist with loading material or equipment for transport from show-up yard to job site and secure as appropriate;
- Place, remove or maintain underground utilities as directed. This includes laborer duties such as carrying a pipe, bags of material and other heavy items, jackhammering, shoveling, tamping and installing pipe, duct or cable;
- Pre-trip equipment prior to mobilizing to job site;
- Participate in job hazard analysis on daily basis or as often as conditions change;
- Assist in securing work site, equipment, and materials at the end of each shift to ensure public safety and the safety of equipment and materials;
- Prepare documents, reports or job aids related to work, equipment and safety as assigned;
- Ability to travel and additional duties as assigned.
What we offer you:
- Defined Career Path for future growth
- Technical and professional training to develop new skills
- Union benefits (InfraSource) Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k and Life Insurance (Mears)
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license.
- Must be willing to travel.
- CDL-A drivers preferred, but not required. Experience is a plus, experience in related trades is also helpful (Concrete, Electrical, Asphalt, Trucking…Etc.)
- All Laborers will need to be a member/ willing to join 1190 Laborers Union upon hire.
- Non-CDL candidates who are able to get their T.I.P. have the opportunity to get their CDL-A through IFS