Description: At PADNOS, you can provide a better future for yourself, your family and our community. Our employees are expected to work hard, be flexible, and work with a sense of urgency and customer focus. In return, we provide a consistent work schedule, safe work environment, a team of coworkers that work together, and outstanding benefits. Did you know that we provide 100% tuition reimbursement for employees and 75% reimbursement for their dependents, first time home buying assistance, comprehensive medical coverage, and employee focused programs that teach life skills, financial planning, and employee assistance?
Prepare and apply all oil and lubrication maintenance services on heavy equipment such as semi-tractors and trailers.
An employee in this position must be able to perform the essential job functions listed below with or without reasonable accommodation. The Company will make reasonable accommodation for a qualified individual with a disability to enable the qualified individual to perform essential job functions.
• Change fluids in equipment and grease equipment as needed.
• Maintain accurate service and maintenance records.
• Schedule preventative maintenance services.
• Inspect equipment after servicing to ensure safe and proper working conditions.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Operate hi-lo as necessary.
• Transport equipment after servicing is complete.
• Ability to meet physical demands and perform the essential job functions within the work environment identified in this job description.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1 year related experience
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Mechanical aptitude and experience required
• Ability to learn operation of all equipment
• Ability to work independently and team player
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrated safety consciousness
• Legible handwriting necessary
TRAVEL: This position requires travel 10% of the time. Maintain a valid Chauffeur License.