Delta Technologies is an industry leading tooling company who is searching a Machine Operator on 1st shift. This position will be responsible for the manufacturing of product utilizing primary and secondary processing equipment or hand assembly. Following all procedures and work instructions, achieve optimal productivity, quality, and safety assuring internal and external customer satisfaction. Our customers are automotive manufacturers and suppliers in one of the fastest growing automotive regions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate molding press/equipment per Company procedures.
- Review “Operator Display Board” prior to running production for work instructions and Quality Alerts
- Assure product meets established quality criteria of zero non-conformances.
- Correctly record scrap every hour per work instructions.
Correct application of all internal and external labels when required, including removal of all old labels from returnable packaging.
- Correct application of lot control numbers.
- Daily review all applicable quality alerts.
- Immediately notify Supervisor of all discrepancies to established quality checks (ie, sample boards, inspection instructions, SPC, etc.).
- Communicate production and quality issues/concerns with associates during communication meetings.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Participate in team problem solving activities (ie, 8D’s, communication meetings, etc).
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures (ie, Quality Manual, Associate Handbook, etc).
- Maintain adherence to company policies, safety/ergonomic standards, and good housekeeping practices.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1-3 months related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Plastic Injection Mold background is helpful.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to multitask.
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities