Description: At PADNOS, you can provide a better future for yourself, your family and our community. Our employees are expected to work hard, be flexible, and work with a sense of urgency and customer focus. In return, we provide a consistent work schedule, safe work environment, a team of coworkers that work together, and outstanding benefits. Did you know that we provide 100% tuition reimbursement for employees and 75% reimbursement for their dependents, first time home buying assistance, comprehensive medical coverage, and employee focused programs that teach life skills, financial planning, and employee assistance?
Responsibilities include maintaining machinery, communicating with team on machine functionality, safely operate small equipment, and sort materials by grade.
• Change fluids in equipment and grease equipment as needed.
• Monitor equipment, troubleshoot and/or notify management of any malfunctions that occur.
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations.
• Safely operate small equipment in an industrial and outdoor setting.
• Identify scrap, including the grade and type of material and any undesirable elements within the material.
• Operate manual processing equipment. Sort/segregate recoverable materials (i.e. metal, paper and plastic) from waste; upgrading whenever possible.
• Maintain cleanliness of the recycling facility and remove any hazards from the area.
• Prepare various documents and reports, basic data entry, use basic math skills, weigh packages, and perform material inspections for all loads.
• Ability to meet physical demands and perform the essential job functions within the work environment identified in this job description.
• Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 1-2 years related experience
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
• Mechanical aptitude and experience required
• Ability to learn operation of all equipment
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Attention to detail
• Demonstrated safety consciousness
• Legible handwriting necessary