Troy Design & Manufacturing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company. Our Company not only provides a competitive wage and benefit package but also provides an opportunity to work across a wide spectrum of challenging projects. We encourage you to learn about our company’s history, culture, product leadership and vision.
We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules and assigns work responsibilities to employees and contractors to meet production requirements.
- Requisitions materials, tool, and supplies needed for a job.
- Evaluates the need for outside contractors and obtains quotes for such proposed work
- Administrates preventive maintenance schedule
- Records and evaluates preventive maintenance activities and programs
- Administrates reactive maintenance/repair schedule
- Administrates Work Order Systems.
- Observes/evaluates corrective maintenance or repair on equipment
- Orients and trains employees to perform maintenance activities and tasks.
- Administrates and communicates to employees, company and customer policies and procedures.
- Assists mechanics in troubleshooting complex maintenance problems.
- Evaluates employee performance
- Ensures safe work practices and work environment and conducts safety training program
- Enforces work rules and expected employee behavior
- Responds to employee complaints and grievances.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly logs and reports.
- Assist all CFT (Cross Functional Teams) where required
- Performs all other duties as required or requested.
- Knowledge base normally associated with high school or technical school completion or the equivalent.
- Five years of skilled maintenance work and demonstrated leadership responsibilities for maintenance and custodial employees, in a manufacturing Plant environment.
- Knowledge of the methods, practices and techniques of maintaining equipment, building and facilities
- Ability to read and understand blueprints/drawings of electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic circuits.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Environmental Management Systems, Quality Management Systems, 5S
- Two to three years direct supervisory responsibilities for maintenance and custodial employees.
· Medical Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life and Disability Insurance
· 401K with company match
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Employee Assistance Program