US Farathane is seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to provide maintenance support to the cell/area to achieve optimal levels of productivity, quality, and safety to assure internal and external customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain production equipment in optimal operating condition.
- Perform and track preventative maintenance activities.
- Assist assigned cell/area in trouble shooting and repairing equipment.
- Assist cell/area Supervisor in training associates in the proper use of equipment.
- Assure proper inventory levels of required replacement parts for cell/area equipment.
- Change oil on equipment as recommended by manufacturer.
- Follow all prescribed internal and manufacturer maintenance procedures.
- Assist the Process/Industrial Engineer in implementing process improvement changes.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping in work area.
- Participate in team problem solving activities (ie, 8D’s, communication meetings, etc).
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures (ie, Quality Manual, Associate Handbook, etc).
- 3-5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment. Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing electrical, hydraulic, mechanical, programmable controller problems. Experience in operating various machining equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These physical requirements include:
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 35lbs.
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward.
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These conditions include:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee must not wear any loose-fitting clothing that may get in the way of the moving machinery.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employee may be required to work outside for short periods of time.
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!