Troy Design & Manufacturing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company. Our Company not only provides a competitive wage and benefit package but also provides an opportunity to work across a wide spectrum of challenging projects. We encourage you to learn about our company’s history, culture, product leadership and vision.
We are currently seeking Material Handlers. We have few openings at different levels.
- Hi-Lo Operator License up to 80,000 lbs.
- Mtls Receiving Process (Manual)
- Mtls Vendor Quality Service Process (Manual)
- Inventory Transfer Process (Manual)
- Shop Uniform Ordering /Canceling Process
- Tool Repair Process (Manual)
- RMA Process (Return Material) (Manual)
- Crib Inventory Process (Includes Shop Floor Items)
- Inventory Ordering Process (Shop Supplies) (Manual)
- Hi-Lo Operator License up to 30,000 lbs.
- Die Movement Process
- Die Loading/Unloading Process
- MSDS Shop Update Process
- Shop Material Release and Return Process
- Steel and Aluminum Receiving/ID Process
- Cycle Count Processes for all Shop Matls
- Hi-Lo Operator License up to 15,000 lbs.
- Shipping Documentation Processes
- Truck Loading/Unloading Process Ramp Included
- Material Receiving Process
- Shop Supply/ Material Identification
- Material Impound Process
- Prototype/Production Part Packaging Process
- Kan-Ban Process
- ISO Objectives and Target and Process
- Hazmat Awareness Training
- Material Requisition Process
- Basic Shop Safety
- Basic Hand Tool Knowledge & Operation Practicing 5-S Principles
- Basic Machine Equipment Knowledge & Operation
- Basic Equipment Maintenance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program