Kee Container Services has an immediate opening for a Mechanic – Truck & Trailer.
Summary: The Mechanic – Truck & Trailer will primarily be responsible for the repair and maintenance of Kee’s fleet of trucks and trailers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties include:
- Repairing engines, brakes, suspensions and electrical equipment on trucks and trailers;
- Handling all preventative maintenance on trucks;
- Observing and inspecting trucks and trailers to locate any causes of possible malfunctions and making necessary repairs;
- Lubricating and cleaning truck parts as needed;
- Notifying supervisors when items may need attention;
- Driving trucks and trailers to test their performance.
- Valid drivers license;
- Mechanic license or equivalent of experience;
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 lbs;
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Position Reports to: