Troy Design & Manufacturing is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ford Motor Company. Our Company not only provides a competitive wage and benefit package but also provides an opportunity to work across a wide spectrum of challenging projects. We encourage you to learn about our company’s history, culture, product leadership and vision.
We are currently seeking a Mill Operator.
- Introduction to CAD
- Trouble Shooting/Problem Solving Abilities
- Complete a Job Set-up to Finish
- Advanced Milling Techniques
- Advanced Tipped Head Techniques
- Data Preparation in Office
- 5S Systems
- Visview Digital Print Reading
- Hi-Lo Operator License up to 80,000 lbs.
- Shop Tools & Techniques
- Basic Data Editing at the Mill
- Basic Tip-Head Operation
- Basic Problem Solving Abilities
- Basic Understanding of Tooling Operations
- Hazard Com.
- Hi-Lo Operator License up to 30,000 lbs.
- Crane Operator License
- Numerical Control Fundamentals
- Give Good Line Up (Written & Verbal)
- Basic Shop Safety
- Basic Hand Tool Knowledge & Operation Practicing 5-S Principles
- Basic Machine Equipment Knowledge & Operation
- Basic Equipment Maintenance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program