Roush supplies comprehensive, integrated developmentservices and provides customers with support that fuses technology andengineering. From design through prototyping, testing and manufacturing, wetake our customers' visions from the sketch pad to production. We're focused,efficient, and we deliver. With over3000 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States, andinterests around the world, Roush solves customers’ problems and providessignificant support to the automotive, performance products, military,entertainment, alternative fuels and consumer products industries. We are focused on performance, driven bytechnology, and committed to our customers’ success. If you’re only happy whenyour customers are happy, we want you on our team.
Are you anexperienced Mold Maker who is able to apply technical knowledge and experienceto real world mold building activities? Roush is searching for a Mold Makerwho has confidence building molds and can exercise problem solving skills whilemaintaining good work ethics. We strive to maintain success in the industry byhiring and retaining the best people. This excitingopportunity is on the afternoon shift and is located in our modern,air-conditioned facility in Farmington, MI.
• High school diploma orequivalent
• Minimum 10 years' experiencein plastic injection mold building
• Understands and possesses theskills to machine, bench, and build a variety of injection molds
• Possesses the skills totroubleshoot molds for repair and make recommendations to engineering staff asa mold maker
• Able to direct others withinthe team to perform the tasks needed on specific projects
• Must have own tools
• Good communication and problemsolving skills
• Self-starter andself-motivated
• Willing and able to workovertime and weekends as necessary as a mold maker
• Some leadership experience isa plus
To apply, please visit the Roush careers page by clickingon this link:
Our benefits include: medical, dental, vision, lifeinsurance, LTD, 401K, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
Like us on Facebook:
At Roush, we arecommitted to maintaining an environment of Equal Opportunity and AffirmativeAction. If you need a reasonable accommodation to access the informationprovided on this website, please contact the Recruiting Department at 734-779-7007for further assistance.