Concordance Healthcare Solutions has a new opening for Manager in our Low Unit of Measure (LUM) Supply Chain Program in Kalamazoo, MI. This person will work at the customer’s location, acting as the on-site contact for the hospital and managing our on-site, distribution employees. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person as we grow our business.
- Are you motivated by developing professional relationships and providing excellent service to customers?
- Do you enjoy the challenge and reward of working on multiple projects at once?
- Are you looking for a place where you can learn new things and have the opportunity to grow in your position?
- Do you want to be part of a family-owned company committed to their employees?
What does the LUM Supply Chain Manager do?
- Manage product distribution within the hospital setting
- Provide direction and oversite to distribution personnel of approximately 10 people and the Team Lead
- Communicate effectively throughout the hospital system and with all levels of the product supply chain
- Serve as the point person for all supply chain needs
- Conduct routine meetings with hospital and clinic employees within the supply chain
- Prepare regular reports
- Regularly review logistical processes to ensure optimal efficiencies
- Monitor inventory levels
- And more!
What are the hours?
- Full-time, Monday – Friday. This is an exempt position
What education or experience is necessary?
- Bachelor’s Degree in healthcare, business, materials management, supply chain, logistics or related field preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing distribution, materials, logistics, or supply chain preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare environment a plus!
What do you need to be successful?
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, VAI system. LAWSON experience helpful
- Strong relationship building skills and able to collaborate effectively with multiple and diverse teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with a proven ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Proven analytical skills and able to find efficiencies in processes
- Able to manage time effectively and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Must be able to travel between sites and locations
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs, push up to 200 lbs, and walk or stand an entire shift.
We offer great benefits and competitive pay!
- Group Health insurance
- 401(k) plan
- And More!
Concordance Healthcare Solutions is committed to be one of the most respected healthcare distribution companies in the country by providing best-in-class service to our customers. Through our dedicated staff working in 20 distribution centers throughout country, we offer dynamic supply chain solutions to the entire healthcare continuum.