Do you want to come to work every day and love what you do? Do you want to work for a value driven company who will support your goals, listen to your ideas and reward your success? Do you want to earn 6 figures while you do it? If so, keep reading!
Thornton and Grooms is looking for an experienced and exceptional, high achieving sales professional to join our Heating and Cooling Replacement team. Our ideal candidate is a passionate customer service champion who builds trust with our customers through providing creative solutions. Our mission is to create lifelong customers and raving fans. You are driven to succeed and want to work with the best team in the industry, all while maintaining our essential core values which govern our daily interactions.
Previous sales experience in the industry is not required, we will train you.
Thornton & Grooms designs, installs and services heating and cooling systems, plumbing & air quality products that make life more comfortable, healthier, and more convenient. Our associates are proud to work for a locally owned and operated company with a 80+ year tradition of doing great things for our customers and in our communities.
Thornton & Grooms voted "Best Contractor to Work For" by ACHR News
- Generate sales by providing replacement assessments from prequalified leads in a residential setting
- Guide our customers through our short sales process by providing options, following up with customers, completing minimal paperwork (80/20 sales and paperwork ratio), communicating with our support staff to schedule installation and ensure payment is collected
- Maintain excellent customer service and receive testimonials, reviews, and referral leads from customers
- Continuously expand on your knowledge of Heating and Cooling products and standards
- Receive and schedule inbound sales opportunities from online lead sources
- Previous experience in customer-facing sales
- Must be able to show a previous high level closing rate
- Able to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize to fit our customers’ needs
- Strong communication, listening and problem solving skills
- Strong commitment to detail and punctuality
- Possess an insatiable quest for knowledge with a consistent dedication to improving your quality of work
- Heating and Cooling knowledge and experience is not required but it would lessen the learning curve
- Must be able to pass a drug and background test
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must have a high school diploma, college degree not required but it is preferred
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and have a full range of body movements
- Ability to work a flexible, varying schedule including some nights and Saturdays
Benefits as a Thornton & Grooms Team Member
- Health, Dental and Optical insurance offered
- Life insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Retirement savings (401K) PLUS company match
- Company provided uniforms including but not limited to, shirts, pants, coat, hat
- Company paid training
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Smart Phone & iPad
- Tool allowance
- Bonus & Spiff opportunities
- Employee discount
- We are a value based, supportive company – when you succeed, we succeed!
- Growth opportunities available
Thornton & Grooms designs, installs and services heating and cooling systems, plumbing & air quality products that make life more comfortable, healthier, and more convenient. Our associates are proud to work for a locally owned and operated company with a 75+ year tradition of doing great things for our customers and in our communities.