At FANUC America Corporation we are passionate about our customers, our employees, and the work we perform. We maintain a workplace where individuals can be proud of, where talents are embraced, and results are encouraged and supported.
We are looking for talented people who value integrity, informed decision-making and collaboration. If you believe you are one of those talented people, and are interested in being considered for a career at FANUC America, we invite you to apply today!
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Senior Engineer- Mobile Robot Products
FANUC America Corporation provides the most complete range of industry-leading robotics, CNC and motion control systems, and ROBODRILL machining centers. Our innovative technologies and proven expertise help manufacturers in the Americas to be more efficient, reliable and profitable. FAC is currently searching for a Senior Engineer – Mobile Robot Products to join our General Industry and Automotive Segment. Primary responsibilities will include:
- This position is for engineers with significant robotics experience wishing to move to the area of mobile robotics, general mobility, safety standards, and integration of robots onto mobile platforms.
- Identify opportunities for new mobile related products, define the new robot based products to fit market opportunities, manage the introduction of the new mobile related products and provide product and application support for products once they have been introduced.
- Perform market analysis or other related analysis intended to identify opportunities for mobile robot interface products or required modifications to existing robot related products, distribution or systems execution components.
- Develop specifications for new mobile robot related products
- Develop and execute test plans
- Assist development of mobile robot marketing tools and customer presentations.
- Develop pricing recommendations, and stocking and ordering recommendations for non-software components related to mobile robot platform integration.
- Identify and support beta/lead users and other activities required as a part of a successful product introduction and application of mobile related products and features.
- Evaluate the feasibility of new applications, provide customer demonstrations, support proposal development and related activities required to successfully apply mobile robot related products.
- Identify product concerns and limitations and manage the resolution of all critical issues with customer, remote office, and product development.
- Execute small development efforts or support our internal development groups in the execution of larger development efforts in conjunction with our marketing and sales organizations.
- Develop technical marketing tools or programs, including technology transfer and lead user training programs.
- Concept, develop, execute, and support demonstration cells for trade shows and for permanent display along with in office.
- Provide support for pilot deployments and initial implementations with lead users using FANUC robots with mobile platforms.
Ideal candidate will have the following experience and education:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field, or equivalent relevant experience.
- Minimum four years’ experience with demonstrated success in a Product and Applications Engineering or related position.
- Experience with FANUC robots, communications, electrical interfaces, and safety products preferred.
- Have developed and demonstrated an ability to identify and define problems or needs in the robot software and controller area.
- Define plans to address those problems or needs, and successfully manage the execution of the developed plan.
- Must have demonstrated capability in computer and/or robot programming.
- Demonstrated technical expertise, leadership, and ability to direct and guide other engineers.
We offer market competitive pay and benefits programs, as well as opportunities for advancement, knowledge and skill development, and recognition of individual achievements. In addition, we offer the following benefits to our employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) retirement program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Income
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Benefit Dollars
- Generous holiday and vacation program
An Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO/AA Employer/Minorities/ Women/Veterans/Disabled
VEVRAA Federal Contractor