US Farathane has been a leading source of plastics manufacturing, supplying the automotive industry for over 40 years. Through highly technical research and development, coupled with a diverse and knowledgeable Management Team and dedicated Associates, US Farathane has continued to grow each year.
We provide customers with a wide range of full-service support from black box design concepts to highly engineered composites, TPE’s and TPO’s as well as specialized extrusion and compression technologies.
Maintain production equipment in optimal operating condition.
Perform and track preventative and predictive maintenance activities.
Assist assigned cell/area in trouble shooting and repairing equipment.
Assist cell/area Supervisor in training associates in the proper use of equipment.
Assure proper inventory levels of required replacement parts for cell/area equipment.
Follow all prescribed internal and manufacturer maintenance procedures.
- Troubleshoot hydraulic issues to resolution
- Troubleshoot electronic issues to resolution
- Troubleshoot pneumatic issues to resolution
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues to resolution
- Read, troubleshoot and modify PLC programs consistent with JSA requirements
- Read and interpret prints for hydraulic, electrical, pneumatic & mechanical concerns
Experienced Senior Maintenance Technician for providing maintenance support to achieve optimal levels of productivity, quality and safety to assure internal and external customer satisfaction.
Must have or be able to attain a hi-lo license.
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities