Delta Technologies is an industry leading tooling company who is searching for a Senior Mold Designer with experience designing production plastic injection molds. The Senior Mold Designer works with customer data to create robust injection mold designs that consider customer standards along with best manufacturing practices. Our customers are automotive manufacturers and suppliers in one of the fastest growing automotive regions.
- Review customer data for tooling feasibility issues and propose alternate design solutions for any concerns found
- Determine and establish die-draw for customer supplied data
- Create mold lay-out and block-out
- Identify all areas that are under-cut and develop their respective tooling actions as required
- Develop tooling run-off and parting-lines
- Take 3D mold design to completion (water, ejection, etc.)
- Regular attendance is an essential function of the job.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 10 years of experience required
- Knowledge of NX is preferred
- Capable of creating complex surfaces and solid modeled components
- Strong understanding of design for manufacturability
- Ability to understand and incorporate customer standards and specifications into a mold design
- Ability to work in a steady professional manner with little or no supervision required
- Detail orientated
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate in engineering reviews
- Experience with Microsoft Office is a plus
Delta offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!