The Senior.Net Developer works independently, as well as collaboratively with team members to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable software solutions by performing the following duties:
- Translate application requirements, backlogs and use cases into functional application.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Help maintain and improve code quality and organization.
- Take a product through the entire software development lifecycle thru analysis, coding, testing, implementation and support.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications, as well as show support of user testing.
- Collaborate with team members on projects.
- Keep abreast of new technologies through proactive research and training.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or six or more years of related experience.
- Excellent communication skills, in both verbal and written form.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated experience in VB and/or C#.NET 3.0+.
- Demonstrated experience with recent releases of Microsoft SQL Server and in database design
- Demonstrated experience with revision/source control and management tools such as TFS, Subversion, JIRA, or GIT and good configuration management practices.
- Strong understanding of design practices, design documentation and application architecture.
- Ability to document, develop, test, implement and support solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint 2013+ development is a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with ASP.NET MVC framework is a plus.
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.