DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and direct associates in fast paced area, maintain a high quality standard for the area, work overtime as needed, train and develop associates and temporaries and ensure that daily goals are met.
- Troubleshoot machinery, maintain good safety habits and working conditions within the area.
- Maintain a high level of communication with Team Leader, team members and support groups.
- Meet goals and objectives through continuous improvement activities.
- Completion of daily paperwork including high bar analyses with use of IPC charts, proper 5S of area and daily process control audits.
- High School diploma or G.E.D. equivalent required.
- Complete Sub-Leader assessment, if applicable.
- Electrician Journeyperson Card (or equivalent 8 years experience) OR Machine Repair Journeyperson Card (or equivalent 8 years experience) with electrical experience in PLC troubleshooting.
- Must have an understanding of DENSO maintenance systems. (Training will be provided)
- Must have above average troubleshooting skills and be able to multi-task.
- Must be self-directed and self-motivated.
- Must have good writing skills, capable of writing manuals. Must have or be willing to learn good documentation skills and time management skills.
- Must possess good people skills, including the ability to give and receive constructive feedback, praise and recognize the work of others, and effectively influence others for positive change.
- Will also be required to assist Team Leader during absences, take work order calls and set priorities.
Preferred, but not required are:
Previous management/leadership experience, robot and Yasakawa Servo experience, laptop experience.
Apply online or send resumes to:
DENSO Manufacturing Michigan, Inc. is not sponsoring applications for employment visas in 2014.