A2P (Advanced Architectural Products) is looking for a talented Construction Superintendent who is looking for a career change and an opportunity for utilizing learned and earned technical skills and experience for their Technical Service Manager position.
Job Duties will include:
- Responsible for the coordination of new material installation training.
- Follow processes as outlined in A2P installation documentation
- Work with general contractors and other trades to ensure project goals are met.
- Manager multiple projects, coordinate start dates with customers and ensure just in time delivery of material.
- Work closely with subcontractors to install SMARTci systems properly.
- Ability to keep calm under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to read and interrupt blue prints.
- Ability to recommend or develop architectural details.
- Ability to perform material take offs.
- Ability to develop procedures.
- Ability to provide documentation as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively with building owners/managers, general contractors, developers, and all levels of employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks, effectively manage projects, and overcome obstacles.
- Travel is expected based on company needs
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university or a 2 yr. degree from approved technical school.
- Equivalent work experience in the construction industry accepted in lieu of degree.
- Knowledge and expertise of exterior architectural details
- Proficiency with Material takeoffs, manual and computer
- Good communication skills-documenting, writing and follow-up
- Ability to work with all trades for purposes of installation training, and strong technical customer service.
- Software skills- Word, Excel, Takeoffs, Cad and Scheduling
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory role, preferably in the construction industry.
- Construction management experience.
- Past field experience with carpentry, steel, sheet metal or similar trade.
Please visit our website at to learn more about our organization