You can expect a lot from working at Target. An inclusive, enthusiastic team. A company focused on community. A brand that puts guests first. And the fun and flexibility of a job that works for you.
- Efficiently and safely handles all cartons to ensure productive and accurate processing of merchandise to the store network.
- Receives and unloads cartons and/or pallets from inbound trailers; unloads cartons from an electrically operated conveyor and stacking cartons into an outbound trailer
- Moves pallets through the warehouse and removes pallets of merchandise in storage locations
- Checking and maintaining carton count accuracy within the warehouse; order processing; additional duties as assigned
- Verifies and packs merchandise from master cartons to store cartons, in quantities more readily sold by the stores.
- Places individual master cartons on a packing station table
- Scans labels and places appropriate quantity in the carton designated for the store
- Places carton onto conveyor line for delivery to the outbound department
- Good communication skills; able to work independently and in a team environment; accurately use basic math skills
- Able to operate all power equipment safely, read labels, tickets and other product documentation; able to use a personal computer
- Able to operate PCS system (scanning of labels with electronic pencil-wand)
- Able to lift and carry merchandise weighing up to 30-47 lbs. regularly, and up to 60 lbs. on an infrequent basis
- Along with other Target job requirements, this position requires successful completion of the Physical Abilities Test. (Warehouse Worker)
- Willing to work in various temperature controlled environments from ambient to frozen
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits
- Target discount
Visit About Target Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at around 1,800 stores and at . Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, that giving equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Target is an equal employment opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.