Do you want a great job working for a great company? Look no further! At Vesco Oil Corporation, we have a culture where employees feel valued, supported, and part of a ‘family.’ In fact, we have recently been named a "Top Work Place" in the Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces Competition! In addition, Vesco offers excellent wages and benefits, including Blue Cross Blue Shield and Blue Care Network medical and prescription drug coverage options, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) Plan, paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick days, safety bonuses and a great profit sharing plan. If you are hired for this position, you will receive a $1000 signing bonus after 90 days and an additional $1000 signing bonus after one year of service!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Local route; Monday through Friday; Day shift; home every night
- $1000 Signing Bonus after 90 days and additional $1000 bonus after one year of service
- Drives truck from point to point safely
- Prepares receipts for load drop off and picked up
- Complies with all regulations, rules, and company procedures while performing job duties
- CDL Class A License
- DOT Medical Card
- Tanker endorsement preferred
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Clean driving record
- Three to six months related experience and/or driver training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to represent Vesco Oil in a professional, positive manner in all contacts.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.