Delta Technologies is an industry leading tooling company who is searching for an experienced Visual Basic C++ Programmer.
- Program and develop custom macros for NX
- Program and develop custom macros for Lemoine
- Program and develop custom scheduling software
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Act in alignment with user needs and system functionality
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions quickly
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes
- BS in Computer Science, MIS or similar field
- Proven working experience as a programmer / developer
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Expertise in data center management and data governance
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Ability to manage personnel
Delta offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
Delta Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all qualified applicants for employment without regards to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, height, weight, or status as a protected veteran.