Plumbing and Heating Company in the Upper Peninsula. We are a privately held business with dedicated professionals who share a philosophy of "Continuous Improvement Journey" as part of our Mission. This position has the potential to grow into a bigger role over time.
The Warehouse Employee is responsible for working with the Warehouse Manager maintain inventory and ensuring cleanliness and organization within the warehouse. He/she will oversee both materials and labor within the warehouse and will manage the fleet of delivery vehicles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Help maintain receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Orders equipment needed for business operations.
- Assist Warehouse Manager in maintaining proper inventory stock and complete monthly material audits.
- Ensures the warehouse is always clean and organized.
- Returns all unneeded material and equipment.
- Assist in scheduling and coordinating deliveries based on the installation and service schedules.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
- Represents our company in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- Degree in Business, Logistics, Supply chain or a related discipline or equivalent experience a plus
- Forklift license or willingness to become certified
Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
- Other computer skills
- Must be highly detail oriented.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Clean driving record.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must have strong leadership qualities.
- Must have excellent time management and planning skills.
- Medical Insurance
- 401K with employer match
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Paid vacation days
- Salary: $30,000 to $35,000 per year based on experience
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Must have a valid MI driver’s license
Please send cover letter and resume to this address:
PO Box 435
Marquette, MI 49855