Soave Enterprises has a position open for a Web/. Net Developer.
The Web/.Net Developer works independently, as well as collaboratively with team members to design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable software solutions by performing the following duties:
- Translate application requirements, backlogs and use cases into functional application.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications.
- Help maintain and improve code quality and organization.
- Take a product through the entire software development lifecycle thru analysis, coding, testing, implementation and support.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications, as well as show support of user testing.
- Collaborate with different teams and team members on projects.
- Keep abreast of new technologies through proactive research and training.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) and four or more years of related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and documentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects, work under tight deadlines and handle changing priorities.
- Strong understanding of design practices, design documentation and application architecture.
- Ability to document, develop, test, implement and support solutions.
- Familiarity with Telerik controls and styling with BootAbility to document, develop, test, implement and support solutions.
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Able to pass required background check and drug screening.