- 1. Quality / Cost / Delivery / Service & Technology
- 2. Primary responsibility will be to fabricate and weld.
- 3. Work in a team environment to achieve the quality and quantity that our customers need
- 4. To maintain a clean and safe work space
- 5. Safely operate all equipment.
- 6. Be able to operate and maintain a MIG welder without supervision
- 7. To perform other duties as assigned
This position must possess a strong knowledge of welding and fabricating. Print reading a must. MIG welding procedures knowledge is critical. Ability to recognize and perform to AWS standards.